Margate City School District Assessment Information
2018-19 School Year
State Assessment Information
- NJSLA (formerly PARCC) Math and ELA Testing for grades 3-8 will be administered May 9th-22nd. Specific testing dates within that window will be determined in the winter. Information will be regularly updated on this webpage and in your principal newsletters.
- NJSLA-Science for grades 5 and 8- date will be administered on two dates: May 24 and May 31, 2019
- State mandated assessments are administered in accordance with state guidelines providing for all student needs as indicated in an individual’s IEP or 504 plan. Click here for more information regarding accessibility options for the NJSLA .
- Score reports for the 2018 PARCC were mailed home in September of 2018.
- For more information regarding the PARCC assessment, including sample questions and a guide to reading score reports, please see Parent Resources for PARCC.
- InView Cognitive Assessment
- Administered to students in grades 2 and 5 early March
- Group based academic ability profile
- Iowa Algebra Aptitude Test (IAAT)
- Administered in grades 5-6 early June
- Results used to determine student readiness for the rigors of the Advanced Math course pathway to Algebra
- SAGES II
- Part of the screening procedures for the identification of gifted children.