New Jersey Student Learning Standards
The Common Core Standards for ELA and Mathematics were revised in 2016 with the recommendations of teams of teachers, parents, administrators, supervisors and other stakeholders. They are now referred to as the New Jersey Student Learning Standards and are built on the best of existing standards to reflect the skills and knowledge students need to succeed in college, career, and life. Please click the links above to be directed to the standards.
- Language Arts Literacy Student Learning Standards (2016)
- Mathematics Student Learning Standards (2016)
Please visit the links below to explore the 2014 New Jersey Student Learning Standards in each of the content areas.
- 2014 Visual and Performing Arts
- 2014 Comprehensive Health and Physical Education
- 2014 Science (NGSS)
- Facts about the direction of science instruction in NJ
- 2014 Social Studies
- 2014 World Languages
- 2014 Technology
- 2014 21st-Century Life and Careers
Please Note: In June 2020, the State of New Jersey Department of Education revised standards in all content areas except English Language Arts and Mathematics. Those standards can be explore here.