New Jersey’s Statewide Summative Assessment Program
New Jersey Student Learning Assessment (NJSLA) for ELA, Math and Science
Click the links below for information and resources regarding the NJSLA (formerly PARCC).
- NJ Parent Portal Includes the student’s scale score, resources that fit a student's needs, and a video score report.
- NJDOE Parent Portal User Guide to assist you in accessing score reports and all the features.
- Parent/Teacher Guide to the Math and ELA NJSLA Score Results
- NJDOE Digital Item Library Items previously administered on a NJDOE assessment.
- NJ Department of Education New Jersey specific information
- NJSLA Refusal District Protocol and Information
- Accessibility options for the NJSLA
Dynamic Learning Maps (DLM)
- Alternate assessment for students with the most significant intellectual disabilities in English Language Arts, Mathematics, and Science
- DLM Accessibility Manual 2020-2021
ACCESS and Alternate ACCESS for English Language Learners
- Annual English language proficiency assessment administered through the WIDA Assessment Management System (WIDA AMS)
- What is ACCESS for ELLs Parent Handout
- Accessibility and Accommodations Manual