The Dominick A. Potena Performing Arts Center is a state of the art facility. The entrance is behind Tighe School at the intersection of Monmouth and Frontenac Avenues.
- a state of the art theatre!
- a stage size with dimensions of 48 x 27 feet!
- side stage displays!
- a 438 seating capacity!
Our mission is to celebrate the arts in South Jersey. Check out what we have to offer the community and your children...
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact the Director of the PAC, Audrey Becker at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to serving you!!
If you would like to book the Dominick A. Potena Performing Arts Center please see the Facility License Agreement to the left and return the completed Contract and Schedule of Rehearsals and Performances Form at least 3 Months Prior to Event. We only rent the facility in unique circumstances; otherwise we work with Margate City and the local Public Library to host local performances in our venue.
All events must be approved by the Margate Board of Education.
- Signature must be witnessed
- Deposit is required
- All of the contract must be completed in full
- The event schedule form must be completed and returned with contract
- A Copy of the General Liability Insurance needs to be attached