NJ Student Learning Standards
The Common Core Standards for ELA and Mathematics were revised in 2016 with the recommendations of teams of teachers, parents, administrators, supervisors and other stakeholders. They are now referred to as the New Jersey Student Learning Standards and are built on the best of existing standards to reflect the skills and knowledge students need to succeed in college, career, and life. Please click the links above to be directed to the standards.
- Language Arts Literacy Student Learning Standards (2016)
- Mathematics Student Learning Standards (2016)
In June 2020, the State of New Jersey Department of Education revised standards in all content areas except English Language Arts and Mathematics. Curriculum is being revised to align with the new standards for implementation by September 2022 according to the district curriculum review cycle.
- World Languages
- Career Readiness, Life Literacies, and Key Skills
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Social Studies
- Comprehensive Health and Physical Education
- Computer Science & Design Thinking